Spring 09 Office Hours: Tuesdays 2:15pm - 3:15pm (after CSci 3081 class) or by appointment
Office Location: EE/CS 2-209
Personal Information Page
On This page you may find my educational background , research intrests, affiliations, honors, and contact information.
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship, 2008-2001
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Graduate Fellowship, 2006-2008
- The Grove School of Engineering Outstanding Leadership Award, 2006
- Introduced to Phi Beta Kappa Honorary Society, 2006
- Rhodes Scholarship Nominee, 2005
- City College Fellow, 2004-2006
- 2003-2004 CUNYAC Scholar-Athlete Team (Men's Basketball)
James H. Faghmous
Departments of Computer Science & Neuroscience
200 Union St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55454
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author.
The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.