RESEARCH GROUP - CURRENT MEMBERS
- Luis Carlos Carrillo-Arce
- Jingbin (Kartherine) Yang(CS)
Visiting PhD Student
- Trygve Utstumo [Dept. of Engineering Cybernetics, Norwegian University of Science
and Technology (NTNU)]
RESEARCH GROUP - PREVIOUS MEMBERS
- Esha Nerurkar [PhD/CS, 2013] Research Engineer, Google, Project Tango. Thesis: "Mobile Robot Localization under Processing and Communication Constraints"
- Guoquan (Paul) Huang [PhD/CS, 2012] Assistant Professor, Univ. of Delaware. Thesis: "Consistency of Nonlinear Estimation in Robotics: Analysis, Algorithms, and Applications"
- Joel Hesch [PhD/CS, 2012] Research Engineer, Google, Project Tango, Thesis: "On the Consistency of Vision-aided Inertial Navigation"
- Ke Zhou [PhD/ECE, 2012], Firmware Engineer, Starkey Laboratories Inc.Thesis: "Active Sensing with Applications in Mobile Robotic
- Faraz Mirzaei [PhD/CS, 2012], Senior Software Research Engineer, Qualcomm. Thesis: "Observability Analysis and Algorithms for Multi-Sensor Calibration"
- Xun (Sam) Zhou [PhD/CS, 2011], Computer Scientist, SRI International, Sarnoff Co. Thesis: "Motion Induced Robot-to-Robot Extrinsic Calibration"
- Nikolas Trawny [PhD/CS, 2010], Navigation Engineer II, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, NASA/California Institute of Technology.
Thesis: “Cooperative Localization: On Motion-induced Initialization and Joint State Estimation under Communication Constraints
- Anastasios Mourikis [PhD/CS, 2008], Associate Professor, Univ. of California, Riverside.
Thesis: "Characterization and Optimization of the Accuracy of Mobile Robot Localization"
- Loukas Babis (Ph.D. student, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece)
- Luis Carlos Carrillo-Arce (Ph.D. student, Technologico de Monterrey, Mexico)
- Ghazaleh Panahandehnigjeh (Ph.D. student, KTH, Sweden)
- Hafrún Hauksdóttir (Ph.D. student, Univ. of Iceland)
- Paolo Stegagno (Ph.D. student - Universita di Roma “La Sapienza”)
- Serena Pani (Ph.D. student - Univ. of Rome "Tor Vergata")
- Dimitrios Kottas (M.S. Plan C)
- Yanlai Chen (M.S. Plan C)
- Tien Do (ECE, Honors project, now PhD student at UMN)
- Yujia (Eric) Huang (ECE, Honors Project, now MS student at CMU)
- Da Teng (ECE - UGRA II, now MS student at UCLA)
- John (Jack) O'Leary (CS - UGRA II)
- Sean Bowman (ECE - UGRA II) - Now PhD student at UPenn
- Uchenna Ezeobi (ME - UGRA II)
- Fabio Mariuci (B.S./ME - UGRA II)
- Dingyi Li (B.S./EE - UGRA II), now MS student at Stanford Univ.
- Bryan Perfetti (B.S./EE - UGRA II), now Ph.D. student at UMN/ECE
- Cameron Cecchini (B.S./ME - UGRA II)
- Brian Kirk (B.S./ME - UGRA II)
- Ryan Elmquist (undergraduate research fellow from Caltech)
- Jake Horky (B.S./AEM - UGRAII)
- Dehang Zheng (BS/CS - UGRA II)
- Andrew Casper (B.S./CE - UGRAII & UROP)
- Frederick Lewis (B.S./CS - UROP)
- Nathan Knutson (B.S./ME - UGRAII)
- Shannon Roberts (B.S./CE - UGRAII)
- Dan Cozine (B.E./CE - Directed Research)
- Christopher Singh (B.S./ME)
- Nobuhisa Ohtsuki (B.E./EE - UROP)
- Le Vong Lo (B.E./ECE - Directed Research)
- Joseph Djugash (B.E./ECE - Undergraduate Honors Thesis, UROP); Ph.D. student at Carnegie Mellon University (webpage); now at Toyota
- Dustin Wright (BS/CS- Intel Student Research Fellow)