- March 2019: I visited Glasgow, Scotland and attended CHIIR 2019 to present my paper.
- January 2019: I joined the department of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science at Macalester College as a visiting instructor for Spring 2019.
- December 2018: My paper on designing a global self-updating AA meeting list using IR and crowdsourcing techniques has been accepted to CHIIR 2019.
- November 3-7, 2018: Attended CSCW 2018 in Jersey City. Presented my paper on inerpretations of online Anonymity in AA/NA.
- April 21-26, 2018: Attended CHI 2018 in Montreal as a Student Volunteer.
- April 13-14, 2018: Attended CRA-W Grad Cohort for Women in Computing.
- December 18, 2017: Passed my preliminary exams and became a PhD Candidate!