Director, Health Risk Analytics
111 W. Evelyn Ave, Suite 209
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Ph.D., Computer Science, the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (UMN), USA.
M.S, Computer Science, the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (UMN), USA.
M.H.A (Masters in Healthcare Administration, Executive Program), the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (UMN), USA.
Data Science and Health Analytics Leader with a track record of leading advanced innovative solutions in the technology and
healthcare industry. Expert and leader in applying data mining and social network analysis techniques on healthcare data for
improved care delivery, financial effectiveness, and population health. Examples of typical solutions developed include
predicting Potentially Preventable Event, Predicting Risk of Readmissions, Predicting High-Cost Catastrophic Claims, Opioid
MENTION IN MEDIA
RECENT PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Industry Track Chair,
IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics(ICHI) 2015,
2016, 2017, 2019.
Doctoral Consortium Panelist
IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics(ICHI) 2016.
Tutorial Chair, IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics(ICHI) 2014
Co-organizer, Workshop on Data Mining For Healthcare Management:
Co-organizer, Workshop on Big Data Analytics for Healthcare:
Tutorial presentation, Tutorial on Data Mining For Healthcare Management:
INVITED TALKS, WORKSHOPS AND PANELS
- "Network Analytics for Narcotic Safety Initiatives", 2017 Healthcare Analytics Lean In
Conference (HALICON), October 06, 2017.
- "Building successful big data initiatives in applied
settings: Challenges and Approaches", 2015 Healthcare Analytics Lean In
Conference (HALICON), October 23, 2015.
- "Big Data Analytics for Improved Care Management", Academic Center Health Informatics Grand Rounds,Institute of Health Informatics, University
of Minnesota, April 16th, 2015.
- "Forecasting High Value Clinical Guidance Systems in 2024", Subject Matter Expert, Stanford Clinical Excellence Research Center (CERC),
July 17-18, 2014.
- "Analytic Innovations to Manage Chronic Disease Populations", Panelist, eHealth Initiative's Third Annual National Forum on Data and
Analytics in Healthcare, May 21-22, 2014.
- "Enhanced models for early identification of preventable admissions and improved care management", 2nd Real World Evidence and Data
Partnerships Summit, Bethseda, MD, October 2013.
- "Predictive modeling and social network analysis for healthcare providers", The Life Science Lean-In: Analytics
& Big Data in Healthcare & Life Science, MinneAnalytics, Eden Prairie, MN, October 2013.
- "Big Data Analytics for Healthcare", Workshop Co-Organizer (with Prof. Jaideep Srivastava), 2013 Healthcare Business Intelligence Summit,
Minneapolis, MN, September, 2013.
- "Big Data Analytics for Healthcare Management", (Co-Speaker with Prof. Jaideep Srivastava), 2013 Healthcare Business Intelligence Summit,
Minneapolis, MN, September, 2012.
- "Predictive and Social Analytics for Healthcare Providers", Predictive & Social Media Analytics and the world of Big Data, Medtronic, MN,
May 21, 2012.
- "Link Analysis for Web Mining",Computer Science Colloquium, Department of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science, University of Wisconsin
- Stout, December 2005.
- "Link Analysis for Evolving Graphs,” Invited talk at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India, December 2004.