I obtained my Bachelor of Technology degree in Electronics & Telecommunication from College of Engineering, Pune, India. At COEP, I was part of the Robot Study Circle lab.
Department of Computer Science,
4-204A EECS, 200 Union Street SE,
Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA.
- Sep '14: I successfully defended my Ph.D. thesis! I will be joining the GRASP lab at University of Pennsylvania as a post-doc with Dr. Vijay Kumar!
- May '14: Our tracking paper has been accepted for publication at IROS '14:Multi-Target Visual Tracking with Aerial Robots.
P. Tokekar, V. Isler, and A. Franchi. In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2014.
[pdf] Note: to appear.
- May '14: Upcoming talks
- My CU Boulder talk is online here!
- Feb '14: Our energy paper has been accepted for publication in the Autonomous Robots journal:Energy-Optimal Trajectory Planning for Car-Like Robots.
P. Tokekar, N. Karnad, and V. Isler. Autonomous Robots, 2014
[pdf] [.bib] [code] [link]
- Jan '14: Our polygon guarding with orientation paper has been accepted for publication at ICRA '14:Polygon Guarding with Orientation.
P. Tokekar and V. Isler. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 2014.
[pdf] [tech report] [slides]