Hello World! I am Sabirat Rubya. I am a second year PhD student at the University of Minnesota. My research interest is broadly in Social Computing and Human Computer Interaction. Particularly I am interested in designing technologies for online peer-support health communities.
- February 2, 2017: I worked as a student volunteer for SIGCHI.
- January 30, 2017: Extended Abstract accepted to CHI 2017 Student Research Competition!
- November 2, 2016: I worked as a student volunteer for SIGCHI.
- October 18-20, 2016: I attended Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing as a Hopper (Student volunteer).
- September 6, 2016: My paper on video-mediated peer-support on InTheRooms has been accepted to CSCW 2017! This is my first full paper as a PhD student. Excited!
- June 26-30, 2016: I attended HCIC 2016.
- May 7-12, 2016: I attended CHI 2016 as a student volunteer.