Samsung R&D Center (SSI), San Jose, CA (System Architecture Lab. (SAL), Research Scientist, 2012 ~ Present)
- Doing various research on storage systems: SSD design and applications, big data, non-volatile memories, etc.
Samsung R&D Center (SISA), San Jose, CA (SSD Software Lab., Summer Research Intern in 2011)
- Made an extensive analysis of SSD performance in each application, kernel, and device-level.
- Designed and implemented an intelligent SSD.
Teaching Assistant, University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- Algorithms and Data Structures (CSCI 4041)
- Data Communications and Computer Networks (CSCI 5211)
- Introduction to Computer Networks (CSCI 4211)
- Program Design and Development (CSCI 3081)
Teaching Assistant / Lecturer, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- Computer Concepts and Practice
ACM SIGAPP STAP Grant: ACM SAC 2012 Student Travel Grant: NVMW 2011, USENIX FAST 2011, FAST 2012 ISSS Student Scholarship: University of Minnesota, Spring 2006 Colonial Dames Scholarship: University of Minnesota, Fall 2005