meldso at cs dot umn dot edu
As a graduate student I have worked on diverse projects ranging from Web Development, Systems Programming
to Firmware Development
- Human Resource Management System Prototype: A Rails based implementation to simplify hiring processes of College of Liberal Arts (CLA)
- PDFLib based autofil application which dynamically autofills PDF forms reducing human effort
- Porting of CLA Fiscal Administration portal from .NET to PHP
- Curriculum Management System for Health Science Majors(Ongoing)
- HOSPITAL: Host Based Intrusion Detection System(Ongoing)
- BGP Prefix Hijacking: Detection and Prevention
- Thread Scheduling on a ATMega 128 Microcontroller using various Scheduling Algorithms and comparing performance(Rate Monotonic/Earliest Deadline First)
- Implementation of DHT based framework for developing a cluster of nodes servicing user requests
- Sun RPC based load balanced cluster
- DHT based email server implementation
- Firmware extension for Back of Line Automation Head Gimbal Assembly Tester
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author.
The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.