meldso at cs dot umn dot edu
My area of interest is Computer Networks specifically network traffic characterization and intrusion detection.
As part of my graduate course work I have taken the following courses
- CSCI 5103: Operating Systems
- CSCI 5211: Data Communication and Computer Networks
- CSCI 5707: Principles of Database Systems
- CSCI 5105: Foundations of Modern OS
- CSCI 5143: Real Time and Embedded Systems
- MATH 5651: Prob-Stat Theory
- CSCI 5801: Software Engineering I
- CSCI 8211: Advanced Computer Networks
- IDSC 6040: Information Technology Management
- CSCI 8970: CSci Colloquium
- CSCI 5421: Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures
- IE 5541: Project Management
- CSCI 8283: Problems in CAD
- GER 4001: Beginning German
- PE 1038: Beginning Tennis
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author.
The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.