Me, age 21
Robert F.K. Martin
Department of Computer Science
University of Minnesota
4-192 EE/CS Building
200 Union St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
The only way to make temptation go away is to give in to it.
- (PDF) S. Gupte, O. Masoud, R.F.K.
Martin, N. Papanikolopoulos, "Detection and Classification of Vehicles",
IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transporation Systems, March
- (PDF) R.F.K. Martin, O. Masoud, N. Papanikolopoulos,
"Using Intrinsic Images for Shadow Handling", IEEE 5th International Conference
on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2002
- N. Bird, S. Atev, N. Caramelli, R.F.K. Martin, "Real-Time Online Detection of Abandoned Objects in Public Areas", IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2006
- F. Guo, R.F.K. Martin, A. Smith, P. Voglewede, "Rapid Prototyping for Controllers", submitted to IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 2006
- Artificial Intelligence I
- Artificial Intelligence II
- Computer Vision
- Introduction to Robotics
- Pattern Recognition
- Matrix Theory
- Computational Vision
- Neural Networks
- Geometric PDEs and Image Analysis
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author.
The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.