Welcome to my Home Page.
Data Mining is my area of interest. I worked as a Research Assistant in Prof. Vipin Kumar's lab, researching on protein function prediction. I have moved to New Jersey for my work in the Context Mining team at Ask.
My research work in bioinformatics has been scripted as a Technical Report in the Department's website here
New! I have started a blog. Check it out at here
These are the courses I had taken in my Masters:
- Computational Techniques of Genomics
- Overview of Database Research
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Advanced Internet Programming
- Business Intelligence
- Beginners' Skiing :)
- Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures
- Data Mining for Bioinformatics
- Introduction to Practice of Statistics
I love travelling and love taking photos! Have a look at a few of them here! Photo Album