- Wei Zhang, PhD student, Computer Science
- Huanan Zhang, PhD student, Computer Science
- Sheng Chen, PhD student, Computer Science
- David Roe, PhD student, BICB
- Ze Tian, PhD, 2012. Microsoft-BING. Thesis: Learning with Kernels and Graphs to Understand Cancer DNA Copy Number Variations
- TaeHyun Hwang, PhD, 2011. Assistant Professor, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Thesis: Network-based learning algorithms for understanding human disease
- Maoqiang Xie, Visiting scholar 2010-2011, Nankai University
- Changjin Hong, PostDoc, 2010. Boston University
- Baryun Hwang, M.S., 2009. LG Ltd.
Thesis: Finding Consistent Biomarkers from
Independent Microarray Gene Expression.
- Yixin Chen (co-advised), Master student, Health Informatics
- Thanh Le, B.S., 2012, Graduate student, Pennsylvania State University
- Xiang Yao, B.S., 2012, Graduate student, Columbia University
Mila Gorodetsky, B.S., 2010. Graduate student, CMU. Thesis: A Constrained Label Propagation for
Biomarker Discovery in Genetic Data.
- CSCI 5525 (Spring 2012 and Fall 2010):
The objective of this class is to provide conceptual, theoretical and experimental training in machine learning. The lectures will cover learning models for regression, classification, clustering, dimensionality reduction, and reinforcement learning...
CSCI 5481 (Fall 2011, Fall 2008):
Computational Techniques for Genomics
The objective of this course is to give a comprehensive introduction to the
current computational challenges as well as fundamental algorithms and
computational models in modern computational molecular biology...
- CSCI 5461 (Spring 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008):
Functional Genomics, Systems Biology and Bioinformatics
This course gives an introduction to various types of functional genomic data available and current computational and statistical methods used for analyzing the data to answer questions in functional genomics and systems biology...
- CSCI 2011 (Fall 2009, 2007):
Discrete Structures of Computer Science
In this course, we will study the necessary concepts and techniques in discrete mathematics that are centeral
in the applications in computer science and engineering...
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author.
The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.