- Tue Dec 13 11:10:45 CST 2011
- The solutions to the final exam practice problems have been
posted under Practice Problems as I mentioned in my last e-mail to
you. Please remember that the final exam will take place in our
usual meeting room at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec 14.
- Tue Nov 22 10:15:42 CST 2011
- As discussed in lecture, you may receive 2-2.5 points back on
your assignment by submitting a correct java solution to the
following problem. Define a method called
which takes a double
t and an array of
arr and returns a boolean:
arr are above
false otherwise. Submit your working solution to
the class submission page.
- Wed Nov 16 14:37:28 CST 2011
- Homework 6 is posted and is due next Tuesday, 11/27
- Tue Nov 15 11:31:32 CST 2011
- Solutions to HW 5
have been posted. Use them to for the quiz on Wednesday.
- Mon Nov 7 22:30:41 CST 2011
- HW 5 will be Tuesday Nov 8 at midnight. HW 5 has been
updated to include the fixes to drivers and stubs we discussed in
class. I apologize for these mistakes and will endeavor to make
avoid such problems in the future. If you find bugs, e-mail me
and I'll update the assignment posting ASAP.
- Mon Nov 7 09:51:54 CST 2011
- Sections of the text pertinent to our discussion are
Also, some additional learning resources have been posted
Links section at the request of some students.
- 9.3: Class variables
- 9.4: Class methods
- 10.1-10.5: Array Basics
- 10.9: 2D Arrays
- Tue Nov 1 10:54:50 CDT 2011
- HW 5 has been posted and we will discuss it on Wednesday. Sorry
for delay: I was not feeling well after class last night.
- Wed Oct 19 13:22:38 CDT 2011
- HW 4 Solutions have
- Mon Oct 17 00:06:04 CDT 2011
- Feedback on HW 3 has been sent out and
a solutions have been posted.
- Tue Oct 11 10:51:36 CDT 2011
- HW 4 has been posted and is due in 1 week.
- Mon Oct 3 12:46:00 CDT 2011
- HW 3 has been posted and is due in 1 week.
- Mon Oct 3 00:39:19 CDT 2011
- HW 2 has been graded and a solution is up under
- Mon Sep 26 21:16:10 CDT 2011
- I have updated the slides for w5.1.pdf to reflect the materials
we covered. We will discuss the solution
Discounts problem on Wednesday night.
- Mon Sep 19 10:36:20 CDT 2011
- HW 2 has been posted in assignments and is due in 1 week.
- Mon Sep 19 09:20:14 CDT 2011
- Solutions for HW 1 are
- Sun Sep 18 13:18:48 CDT 2011
- The schedule has been updated to account for our new pace of
covering java topics.
- Wed Sep 14 20:32:16 CDT 2011
- Updated slides for Week 3 Lecture 2 are up which contain the
solutions to programs which involve getting user input.
- Sun Sep 11 19:54:30 CDT 2011
- Solutions to the practice exercises are up under Practice
Problems. You will need the user name and password given in
class to submit homework in order to view it.
- Wed Sep 7 20:31:49 CDT 2011
- As promised, the slides for the 3rd lecture are posted so that
you can study the pseudocode examples we discussed. Look under
the Schedule link for the slides.
- Mon Aug 22 11:51:34 CDT 2011
- Initial setup of the course web page.
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author.
The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.