Monday, May 1, 2006
- Talk by Karin Kipper Schuler.
Monday, April 24, 2006
- Meeting at the campus club. Discussion of reviews for NLM proposal.
Monday, February 27, 2006
- Talk by Philip Ogren from Mayo Clinic on the Knowtator tool and on
tools for annotation.
Monday, February 13, 2006
- Talk by Jerry R. Hobbs, Information Sciences Institute, University of
Southern California on "Ontologies of Time, Space, and Events".
Monday, January 30, 2006
- Organizational meeting. Discussion on speakers to be invited.
Copyright: © 2006 by the Regents of the University of Minnesota
Department of Computer Science and Engineering. All rights reserved.
Comments to: Maria Gini
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author.
The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.