- Multi-Agent and multi-robot task allocation in constrained environments; Multi-Agent learning; Game-Theory.
- Multi-Robot task allocation with time windows.
- Multi-Agent team formation in highly dynamic environments.
- Opponent modelling for cops and drivers game in transportation networks.
- CSci 4011: Automata Theory, University of Minnesota. Spring 2012.
- CSci 4011: Automata Theory, University of Minnesota. Fall 2011
- CSci 1902: Structure of Computer Programming II, University of Minnesota. Summer 2011
- CSci 4511: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, University of Minnesota. Spring 2011
Development Workshop Angola, Luanda, Angola. Technology Consultant 2006 and 2010.
Evaluated technical infrastructure for the NGO.
Redbrick Health, Minneapolis, MN. Spring, Fall Internship 2009, 2010.
Morgan Stanley, NY, NY (2008).
Legal and Compliance IT Programmer.
- Ernesto Nunes, Maria Gini: Auctioning Robotic Tasks with Overlapping Time Windows (Short Paper). AAMAS 2012 (Accepted).
- Venkata M. V. Gunturi, Ernesto Nunes, KwangSoo Yang, Shashi Shekhar: A Critical-Time-Point Approach to All-Start-Time Lagrangian Shortest Paths: A Summary of Results. SSTD 2011: 74-91.
- Shilad Sen, Henry Charlton, Ryan Kerwin, Jeremy Lim, Brandon Maus, Nathaniel Miller, Megan R. Naminski, Alex Schneeman, Anthony Tran, Ernesto Nunes, E. Isaac Sparling: Macademia: semantic visualization of research interests. IUI 2011: 457-458.
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author.
The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.