RI: Small: Statistical Modeling of Dynamic Covariance Matrices
Funded by: National Science Foundation (NSF)
Duration: Sept 1, 2009 - Aug 31, 2012 (Estimated)
NSF Award 0916750
Graduate Research Assistants:
- Efficient Similarity Search for Covariance Matrices via the Jensen-Bregman LogDet Divergence
A. Cherian, S. Sra, A. Banerjee, and N. Papanikolopoulos
International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2011 (pdf).
- Common Component Analysis for Multiple Covariance Matrices
H. Wang, A. Banerjee, and D. Boley.
International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD), 2011 (pdf, longer version).
- Parallelization of Nullspace Algorithm for the computation of metabolic pathways
Dimitrije Jevremovic, Cong T. Trinh, Friedrich Srienc, Carlos P. Sosa, and Daniel Boley
Parallel Computing, 2011.
- Probabilistic Matrix Addition
A. Agovic, A. Banerjee, and S. Chatterjee.
International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2011 (pdf).
- Commute Times for a Directed Graph using an Asymmetric Laplacian
Daniel Boley, Gyan Ranjan, and Zhi-Li Zhang
Linear Algebra and its Applications, 435:224-242, 2011.
- The Routing Continuum from Shortest-path to All-path: A Unifying Theory
Yanhua Li, Zhi-Li Zhang, and Daniel Boley
International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), 2011.
- Tensor Sparse Coding for Region Covariances
Ravishankar Sivalingam, Daniel Boley, Vassilios Morellas, and Nikolaos Papanikolopoulos
European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2010.
- Gaussian Process Topic Models
A. Agovic and A. Banerjee.
Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI), (2010) (pdf).
- Modeling Time Varying Covariance Matrices in Low Dimensions
H. Wang, A. Banerjee, and D. Boley
Technical Report, TR-10-017, Dept of Computer Science & Engineering,
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, (2010) (pdf).
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author.
The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.