- Analysis of the Impact of Papermaking Variables on the Structure and Transport Properties of Paper Samples by
X-Ray Microtomography, Journal of Pulp & Paper Science 32(3):111-122 (2006).
- Visualization and characterization of high resolution 3D images of paper samples, Appita Journal 59(5):370-377 (2006).
- Comparison of 3D structural characteristics of high and low resolution X-ray microtomographic images of paper,
& Paper Research Journal 20(3):283-288 (2005).
- Numerical Analysis of Fluid Flow Through Fibrous Porous Materials, Journal of Pulp & Paper Science 30(9):251-255 (2004).
- The 3D structure of fabric and its relationship to liquid and vapor
transport, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects
- Transverse and in-plane pore structure characterisation of paper, Appita Journal 55(3):230-234 (2002).
- The 3D structure of paper and its relationship to moisture transport in liquid and vapor forms, Transactions of
12th Fundamental Research Symposium, Oxford, UK pp.1289-1311 (2001).
- Characterization of the three-dimensional structure of paper using X-ray microtomography, TAPPI
- Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy to Visualize and Characterize the Structure of Paper, AIChE Symposium Series
- Effect of Papermaking Variables on the Detailed 3D Paper Structure
Assessed by X-Ray Microtomography, Progress in Paper Physics Seminar, June
21-24, Trondheim, Norway pp.67-69 (2004).
- Characterization of 3D structure of porous materials and their application in product design and development, TAPPI Fall
Technical Conference, October 26-30, Chicago, Illinois, USA (2003).
- Analysis of z-directional 3D structural characteristics of commercial paper and hand sheets, International Paper Physics
Conference, September 7-11, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada pp.85-88 (2003).
- Anisotropic Moisture Diffusion Study on Refined Paper, International Paper Physics Conference, September 7-11,
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada pp.253-257 (2003).
- Theoretical and Experimental Investigation on Liquid Penetration in Porous Media, Progress in Paper Physics
Seminar, September 8-13, Skaneateles Falls, New York, USA pp.136-140 (2002).
- Brownian Motion Random Walk Simulations in Actual 3D Structures of Paper and Board to Evaluate their Transport Properties,
Progress in Paper Physics Seminar, September 8-13, Skaneateles Falls, New York, USA pp.226-230 (2002).
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author.
The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.